Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trust Vs. Jealously

Atm, I'm waiting for his call. Lately we haven't been talking. Maybe we are over our exciting moments or something. Well i still have it but i feel like he lost it. Just last weekend he just meet up w/ his ex. And he tells me how much he realize he love me. But afterwards he doesnt call me like he said he would. So the days after that realization, he hasnt call me at the usual time b/c he was tired. Alrite i dont really understand am i losing trust is that why i notice all these missed phone calls and its starting to effects me. Usually he wouldnt go to sleep w/o saying goodnight. Even though its not through phone he'll text me. But he just leave me waiting for him for a good two niight striaght and he know i'm always waiting for him. I'm a person who doesnt like to show that i'm jealous even though i am still let him do w/e he wants to do. But i get very uneasy when he doesnt call me and his excuse is he's tired. I know we are tired but if u are tired why dont u just call me earlier and u can go to sleep its not like i'm not gonna do anything. SIGH. My trust is slowly fading away...and yet i still have hope that he still loves me and miss me as much as i miss him. i think i love him too much that i did stuff that i'm not suppose to do today. :) I'm too bad! i let my naive heart take over my logic mind! lmaol. Well i'm still waiting on him. Well see if he calls me tonight...........@10:55pm

No comments: