Monday, December 5, 2011

The Beginning of The REAL TEST!

Oh My!
It's such a maricle!!!
He is coming to see this SATURDAY DECEMBER 10 2011!!!
I can't wait! Can't sleep. eat or drink! ahahha I'm super excited!!! Although i am kinda
scared how i should tackle this big challenge! It's been such a long time since a GUY had come
over to my place...its gonna feel a bit awkward for my parents!
hehehe...
I'm so HAPPY!!! and INLOVE!!!!
SIGH.
I hope hes not taking advantage of me...
Last night we were talking about this subject and he said he'll never have the heart to do that!
Gosh got my hopes up really high! i know all guys says that but somehow i feel like
he's gonna do wat he says...
I have so much love, hope and faith in him...
I also feel like he does too.
I hate it when i fall inlove i cant control myself even though i know he is taking advantage of me.
I just hope that my Sweet Hunnie will not be like the other guys!
He'll be a man and do as wat he says he will.
He said he will marry me no matter wat.
He wants to marry me now but things are just too complicated atm.
Well i guess its a good choice not to marry now too b/c i'm not even done
with school and i dont want to waste my semester of school, MONEY!
Yeah got me falling inlove all over again as if it was the first time we talked.
He was telling me how much he adores me and how i was different from the other girls.
How i kept him late at night on the phone with me and skipping his homies for me.
AWwwwWWww he got me HEAd over Heals For HIM!
So earlier he told me that his dad and he was talking about our marriage.
Hun should have his uncles come see me if i am a good person.
If i am then he can marry me in the summer.
Got me thinking wat do they consider good? or Bad?
From wat i know for myself i have not gone or done anything bad in public or private.
I'm so closed inside the house that they probably wouldnt even know who the hell i am.
But all i know is my mommy was like she only have one daughter and if hun is not
gonna come live in MN he's not gonna be able to marry me. LMAOL
i was like oh dang! ahahha...
She is stepping up on the plate!!!! ahah she had an evil laugh then she said it.
I gotta tell him that tonight.
Gosh i just cant wait till he gets here!!!!
I'm picking him up at the Airport and then Striaght to my house!! ehehehe...
So before anything we can do he meets my parents!!!!
I really want him to be my last because i cant seem to live w/o him!
He makes me smile, mad, sad, angry, happy and many more!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,LOVE,LOVE
can really play with us sometimes!!!!!
I will stay forever true to him and i hope he will too for me (even though he said he will)
I love My Sweet Love Houa Yang!
I can't describe the love i have for him!!!! and the love he have for me!!
MUAHS!!! XOXOXOXO!!
@10:59pm

No comments: