Thursday, January 12, 2012







When he was here for the week of December 10 till the 17.
Alright, that week was awesome!!!!
We had a great time together!!! It's the first time ever but seems like we have seen
eachother for years already!!! lol
Those memories will never be forgotten!!!
Well here we are back to the time of hard times again!!
He finally told me that he doesnt like talking on the phone.
okay?
Soooo How in the world are u gonna communicate with me??
I understand if u just live across town from me, we can see eachother whenever.
But Hunnie u live 8 states! away from me.
He should have thought of it before commiting into a long distance relationship.
Sigh.
He doesnt want to answer me, the calls, text messages and even on the damn phone.
I ask questions and he have a hard as time to answer and gets annoy by ut all the damn time!
Call me Super LATE!
Just makes me question us!!!
I have my girls asking me,
"How do u do it?
"Do u fully trust him?"
"Man, we can never do it like u do"
Well at first it was no problem asnwering those questions.
Now hummmm....I dont know how to answer them at all.
I'm starting to doubt him.
Well u can say i'm starting to get insecure.
His stories are starting to be bits and piece. I can hardly understand or make a positive
sense out of it.
I can cry myself to sleep everynight thinking about how we are starting to fall apart.
I'm trying to hold it together but umm to him he doesnt care.
He said he doesnt express his feelings.
Alirght i understand that but wat confuses me is when we are on base one (Getting to know),
he can express anything to me at all times.
Now how can u tell me u dont want to express ur feelings to me.
Was i dating a FAKE, this whole time?
I dont want to think that but that is wat u r putting in my mind.
I know all of right now i am putting the negative view but i cant help.
i cant really express it to anyone cuz he seems to get offend it from it.
Stupid because he doesnt even let me complain to him either.
if i want a conversation outta him, i have to either annoy him to death and start
an arguement.
Sigh.
He's starting to BS-ing me!!!
ERGGGG....
9:52pm

No comments: